Electric Car Charger Installation
EV charger installation for commercial and residential properties
MAC offers a solution for all your electric vehicle charging needs. Our team are on call for quotes, consultations, electric car charger installations, and any ongoing support you may need.
As electrical vehicles become more popular across the UK, many households and companies are having electric charging points installed so that anyone with an electric car can charge it whilst they are at home or at work.
If you’re a business owner, or homeowner and wish to install an electric vehicle charger to your property or premise, contact us at MAC via telephone on 0121 730 4800 or email us your enquiry at email@example.com.
Is my house/ business premise suitable for an electric car charger point?
For our team to supply and install you with an electric car charger point, you need to have the following:
- Dedicated off street parking such as a driveway or car park.
- There must be a Wi-Fi connection at your property. Alternatively, a SIM router with either a 3G or 4G connection will work.
- If you rent the property, you will need permission from the landlord. This is not applicable to those who own their home/ business premise.
What is included in the EV charger installation?
- MAC will fit your car charger onto either a brick or plaster wall (if none of these are available, another suitable permanent structure we will agreed).
- The wire for your charger will run between your electricity supply meter and your main distribution board, to the charger itself and will be up to 15 metres of cabling. Rest assured; our installers will neatly clip this to the wall.
- We will provide you with certification that proves your charger meets all regulations.
- If any additional work is needed in order to install your electrical car charger, we will discuss this with you.
"*" indicates required fields