Adaptive and Smart
Zappi has 3 charging modes which makes it great for all homeowners. Those with grid-tied microgeneration systems like wind or solar can use the eco setting to save on their energy bills. The charging current is automatically and continually adjusted in response to on-site generation and household power consumption. In FAST charge mode, Zappi operates like an ordinary EV charging station.
- EV charging from surplus solar or wind generation
- Dynamic load balancing for maximum installation flexibility
- Advanced integral safety features
- 3 Charging Modes: ECO, ECO+ and FAST
- Tap Operated Display Backlight
- Optimises Microgeneration Self-consumption
- Built-in RCD Protection Works with Solar PV or Wind Turbine Systems
- Integral Cable Holster (Tethered Version)
- Economy Tariff Sense Input Remote Control & Monitoring
- Programmable Timer Function Supplied with Clip-on Grid Sensor(s)
- Charge & Event Logging Works Alongside Battery Storage System
- Pin-code Lock Function Future Proof Installation
- OZEV (Home/Work Scheme) Approved
- 3 Year Warranty Ethernet Port and built-in WiFi for Connecting to the Internet
- Complies with CE and UKCA Requirements
Charge power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power consumption elsewhere in the home. Charging will continue until the vehicle is fully charged, even if power is drawn from the grid.
Charge power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power consumption elsewhere in the home. Charging will pause if there is too much imported power, continuing only when there is surplus free power available.
In this mode, the vehicle will be charged at maximum power. This is just like an ordinary Mode 3 charging point.
"*" indicates required fields