Air Conditioning Servicing and Maintenance
MAC specialises in the servicing and maintenance of air conditioning systems which will help to maintain and protect your unit. We provide this service to residential properties, offices, commercial businesses and many others throughout the UK.
We work with several types of air conditioning systems, such as:
- Spilt and multi-split systems.
- VRV and VRF systems.
- Water chillers.
- Closed controlled equipment.
- Air handling units.
- Fresh air and extraction units.
Advantages of regular air con maintenance
Benefits of scheduling regular service and maintenance visits for your air conditioning system include:
- Reduce costs by minimising emergency call out charges.
- Reduced risk of service disruption and potential loss of sales.
- Avoid any inconvenience caused by unexpected, yet avoidable problems.
Our air conditioning maintenance service is available nationwide. Our engineers are located throughout the UK and are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To comply with F-Gas and ODS regulations, our engineers hold current City & Guilds 2078 and 2079 certifications, enabling them to handle refrigerant safely. They all also hold up to date CSCS cards.
We recommend that your air conditioning system is serviced twice per year to maintain the equipment. A fully planned preventative maintenance check will be carried out, and the tasks for this include:
- Cleaning filters, airways, evaporator coils and condensate pumps.
- Inspecting insulation, pipework and wiring.
- Completing service reports.
- Checking for leaks, pressure and refrigeration levels.
We also offer an air conditioning repair service, so if we find anything that needs repairing, we will include this in your service report and quote for the job where required.